Definition of Indecency with a Child - Texas Penal Code Section 21.11

§ 21.11. INDECENCY WITH A CHILD.

(a) A person commits an offense if, with a child younger than 17 years and not the person's spouse, whether the child is of the same or opposite sex, the person:

(1) engages in sexual contact with the child or causes the child to engage in sexual contact; or

(2) with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person:

(A) exposes the person's anus or any part of the person's genitals, knowing the child is present; or

(B) causes the child to expose the child's anus or any part of the child's genitals.

(b) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this section that the actor:

(1) was not more than three years older than the victim and of the opposite sex;

(2) did not use duress, force, or a threat against the victim at the time of the offense; and

(3) at the time of the offense:

(A) was not required under Chapter 62, Code of Criminal Procedure, to register for life as a sex offender; or

(B) was not a person who under Chapter 62 had a reportable conviction or adjudication for an offense under this section.

(c) In this section, "sexual contact" means the following acts, if committed with the intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person:

(1) any touching by a person, including touching through clothing, of the anus, breast, or any part of the genitals of a child; or

(2) any touching of any part of the body of a child, including touching through clothing, with the anus, breast, or any part of the genitals of a person.

(d) An offense under Subsection (a)(1) is a felony of the second degree and an offense under Subsection (a)(2) is a felony of the third degree.

Comments (61) Read through and enter the discussion with the form at the end
lala - October 28, 2007 11:50 PM

what does Indecncy child TB mean

Charles - October 30, 2007 10:20 AM

I am trying to find out the current update on penal code 21.11 indecency with a child. I heard it changed 09/07 and was wondering what the new rule is. I have a child in a situation, and when I reported the incident, the Sheriffs office said there is nothing they can do. Someone please help! Thank you

Beth - April 10, 2008 10:28 PM

Same here. We can't find the name of the person nor can we do a background check under the criteria under penal code 21.11. We are trying to find out the name and back ground for the wife's new boyfriend as she and her boyfriend layed down with her 9 year old daughter a week after the daughter was introduced to him. There was no contact under penal code 21.11 but this is very bad judgement on the mother's part and could send up a message that this is okay to lay down with this guy. We are finding out that the law isn't too helpful and there could be a potential problem in the future that could have been avoided.

LALA - April 14, 2008 5:58 PM

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE PERSON IN JAIL WHEN THEY HAVE NO LAWYER? AND WHY DO THE COURTS KEEP RESCHEDULING THEIR COURT DATE I AM UPSET BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO BE DONE WITH THIS PERSON IS HE GOING TO SERVE TIME OR GET OUT IS THE CASE GOING TO BE DISMISSED..I DONT HAVE MONEY TO CONTACT A LAWYER OF MY OWN BUT THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT I LOVE MY DAUGHTER VERY MUCH AND ALL I WANT TO DO IS PROTECT HER..

Lorraine - May 7, 2008 6:43 PM

My daughter told me that her grandfather exposed himself to her a couple of weeks ago. She said it was when they were in the Dallas area. My question is it happened there in the Dallas area and we live in Eastland County, who do I call to report it?? Dallas or Eastland?? If you know please let me know my email is lorraine.roden@att.net. thanks

britt - June 2, 2008 7:19 PM

well ill risk it im have been charged with 21.11 i didnt do it well my wife even told them this is bs theri no kinda evdence or nothing it all a bucn of bs will me and wife ever been aloud to be togeather agen> and what the chance ill be proven incoent

Cindy - June 14, 2008 8:41 AM

better have about 60,000 dollars to give an attoreny or your going to jail, my brother just got out because the little girl said he touched her as he was giving her a bath said he touched her private parts with a bar of soap, he got 30 years because we had no money to get a lawyer and fight the case, they listen to the children the whole way.

anonymous - June 18, 2008 11:51 PM

I have a friend that has impregnated a 16 year old girl but it was consentual and he is only two and a half years older than she is, can this case be beaten?

Nat - July 18, 2008 7:17 PM

I have a friend in the same situation. He's being accused of indicency with a child for something he didn't commit. He was working at the property at the time, several months later the parents find out the girl was pregnant and they blame my friend for this. The District Attorney have no evidence other than a couple of people that said he confess. There's no written confession or recorded confession. Even the girl at one point confess he didn't touch her. But they said that she was trying to protect my friend. This is just too much injustice anyone knows what can be done? Thanks!

Concerned Mother - July 21, 2008 2:45 PM

I have a daughter that is 6 from a previous marriage, my current husband and i found a website for people to do background checks. I checked my friends family, and even my ex- nothing, then i rem. his father was in jail for unknown reasons we looked him up but got no picture, just a d.o.b so my husband went to the sex offender registry and up popped my ex- father in laws picture under that date of birth, he has this on his record w/ contact, the bad part is that my daughter visited him just a few weeks ago along with her father, i confronted my ex- asking why he never told me. He said it was false, so i dont know wat to believe, Weither or not its true he (grandpa) will never see my daughter again. I have always spoken to my daughter about good touch bad touch, but am totally mad at myself, because it took me this long to find out. I am constantly mapping sex offenders by my area, but never thought of the people close, i just want everyone to find a criminal search site, and input everyone u know. Im so glad i finally found out, before it was to late...

Concerned Mother - July 21, 2008 2:46 PM

Concerned Mother - July 21, 2008 2:48 PM

Francesca - August 10, 2008 9:40 AM

My son became ill after dad tried to have anal sex. I fought it in court but he had more money and sleazy lawyer. Now they are forcing my kids to reunify with their dad in 6 months. Police told me it was because dad never "actually" had sex but just tried. 8 CPS reports frm doctors and teachers and they still haven't done anything. 3 therapists testified and the judge still enforced visits. Why is it in this state that kids are forced to face their abusers? I need a lawyer that will represent my kids...anyone know one? Anyone know what to do? francescaroseis@yahoo.com

unknown - August 12, 2008 9:13 PM

I know someone very close to me who was charged with indicency with a child and agg sexual assault of a child he is in his fifties and has never been in trouble with the law. the kids invovled are his grandkids. and one is 15 and the other is 12. Nobody has said anything about the youngest child This news was very distrubing he is a huge family man and very caring and giving to others did not have a hard childhood he had a very loving home. never in a million years would anyone ever expect that or think that and the people that have known him for years and years automatically say he didn't do it including me. i would like to know if he is found guilty what would be the consequences like jail time and so on. and if the girls are lieing do you think that they would eventually break down and admit that it never happened. Im very worried that this isn't true!!! But then again you never know! Please let me know!

Chris - October 16, 2008 8:33 AM

i am currently being accused of having relations with a minor my gf is 16 almost 17 and i am older but her mom is making accusations against me that are false she claims we have had sex but there is never a time when we are alone to do so we have never been alone together because of our age difference i love her so very much and would'nt jeopardize our future by being stupid and engaging in any sexual activity with her because i know the trouble you can get into but what i'm asking is can her mom file false accusations against me and me still go to jail any information will be greatly appreciated email is biggin420@live.com thanks once again

Shannon Johnson - December 1, 2008 9:34 AM

I have twin girls that has been molested. Why don't they issue longer sentences for the accused perpertrator? They deserve alot more than what they get. Indecency with a child by sexual contact is awful. Especially when this has happened half of their life. They are 13 going on 14 and this has happened from the age of 5 to 11.

Shannon Johnson - December 1, 2008 9:35 AM

Shannon Johnson - December 1, 2008 9:36 AM

xuxppxxuxyyy - December 25, 2008 4:46 PM

hello it is test. WinRAR provides the full RAR and ZIP file support, can decompress CAB, GZIP, ACE and other archive formats.

Unigadlineete - December 27, 2008 4:57 PM

smynrfiulllxrkchbgzgkvrppdlfxgnslzbhello

pierieprohalf - January 2, 2009 4:31 PM

plwwjsccllnzgcsxwell, hi admin adn people nice forum indeed. how's life? hope it's introduce branch ;)

celeste - April 4, 2009 10:49 AM

Hi, if a 15 year old and 18 year old (that are 2 years 246 days apart in age) were caught on a couch wearing only underwear could the 18 year old be prosecuted?

LLME - April 28, 2009 9:39 AM

Who knows what kind of investigation they do on these cases? I know some one has been accused of this but at the moment is a he say, she say. This person has never had a record the girl comes from a widow that has allowed many boyfriends and drugs in her house. They are now trying to blame a friends father because the girl would spend the night at this house. I just need to know what investigation do they do? Do they just take the girls word? Help!!

where's the justice - May 4, 2009 5:30 PM

LLME, it will be He says, She says throughout the Entire ordeal. We are a society that still believes Kids don't lie about things like this. This is the fight of your life. READ EVERYTHING you can find on the subject. Exhaust all of your effort arming yourself with knowledge. When you think you know enough, don't stop. There is a 95% conviction rate and the State is NOT messing around. It ultimately does NOT matter what kind of mother, home life, etc the kid has. It is about the KID and the ACCUSED. Find out about the kid. Do they have a history of problems at school, do they lie, etc...A child's word is very compelling on a witness stand and the State is SUPERB at proving these cases. I still am in the nightmare myself and still learning all kinds of things.

Kelly - May 15, 2009 4:01 PM

I don't know where to start, but I am 27 yrs old and I am currently trying to help my fiance. He is being held in county jail as of this moment on some bogus charges of Indecency with child sexual contact. Here's the story in a nut shell...The alleged victim was 6 yrs old when he was accused of laying in her bed with her one night and touching her private part. And that was as far as it went. She never stated that he pulled down his pants or exposed himself to her, and the confusing part of it all is that her mom did not report it until 4 yrs later. Well my biggest question to this mother is ...what kind of mother allows her bf to lay with her daughters and where was she when the alleged sexual contact was being made. She had told my fiance that if he left her for another women then she would make him pay and she would make his life hell. During the videotaped interview with CPS almost three yrs ago, mind you, 4 yrs after alleged contact, the then 10 yr old girl uses words that would not normally be in a 10 yr olds vocabulary. You can clearly see that she was cohearsed into what she was suppose to say. But will a judge or a group jurors be that smart to see it or will they just convict him of the charge because they see a young man that is being charged of the grusome offense??? Any advice for me would be greatly appreciated.

LLME - June 2, 2009 10:44 AM

Kelly;

How did tou get to see the videotape interview with CPS? I am interested becuse we have a similar case and would love to see what the child in the case I know is saying.

RaCHEL - July 6, 2009 3:58 PM

Kelly,

I'am very interested in finding out how you got to see the videotape interview with CPS. My fiance and I are going through some what the same situation you are only its the mother accusing my fiance which is the father of this accusing child. Because he will not go back to her. The daughter has said she wouldn't ever let her dad make another family. Then a month later charges came up. I would really like to know what happens to people that lie about sex crimes do they go to jail for destroying other peoples lives? People are evil in this world. Please let me know

ron hanson - December 15, 2009 4:28 PM

My girfriends daugther was molested by her ex who was her stepdad. He had admitted this in counseling and is abound to be arrained for incecency with a child. Does this sound like a slam dunk convivtion? How much will his legal fees be to keep him out of jail? Is it possible he can get away with it since he has admitted it to someone. Thankyou

Greg - February 1, 2010 5:01 PM

I could really use some help. My sister woke up one night and swore. When me and my brother asked what she was cussing about at all hours of the night, she claimed her underwear were ripped. Later on, I get pulled in for questioning. They asked if I had ever doen anything like that. I told them no. They kept pressing me and pressing me, saying if I didn't tell the truth I would go to jail for a very long time, but if I did, then I would take classes, maybe be fined. Since they refused to believe I was telling the truth, I just lied to them and said I'd touched her through her clothes while she was awake and asleep, but never under her clothes. After that, they still kept saying "Is there anything else you wanna tell us?" I told them no, that was all. They said it would feel better if I got things off my chest, that I would feel better, that they could help me, but I told them no, I came clean, and they reluctantly let me go. Because I knew that they would not believe me, and I was sure that they would investigate, probobally reading my private journal looking to see if I had written anything about it, I wrote that I had touched her through her clothing in my journal. I actually believed that if they thought I had been telling the truth, then this would be over with quickly, that I would be safe, that my dad wouldn't have to stress over the subject anymore. Turns out I was wrong. They arrested me a few days later, pulling me out of school with a warrant. I spent 3 days in jail before I was bailed out. Now I am awaiting my court date. Wrapping things up, I am in trouble for something I didn't do and dug myself a deeper hole by writing that I had actually done something. Is there anything I can do to get out of this? I want to live with my dad and brother again, or at least stay ut of jail...Please. I need help, more than ever. Somebody please help me!

Fighting For Him - April 1, 2010 4:14 PM

I feel for all in these simular situations. My husband was arrested 10pm one night out of the blue, I was pulled out of work and our daughter was woken up and kept outside on the porch surrounded by cops till I got there. It was horrible! I NEVER believed a word that the twisted, cold-hearted detective told me. (come to find out from other cops he's the meanest, nastiest detective in their force) In a nutshell, a 15 yr old girl tried to make an advance on my husband and he turned her down and told her she could never come back to play with our lil girl. She then lied to all her friends to brag about it. She is clinically proven mentally wrong in the head -meds are suppose to be taken and her mom was a Known prositute. Whats worse is that she HAS done this BEFORE! My husband spent 17 days in jail, $500,000 bail, and we had to take a plea in court to keep him from life in prison for something he didnt do!!! I never once doubted my husband, which he has NO record! and is a devoted Christian! This world is twisted when a lying child can ruin not only the one persons life but the WHOLE family's too! We even found out that later she said they didnt do Anything at all! How can u stop a compulsive child from ruining more lives???? -My hubby is on intense probation for 6 months, registered for ten years, lost his job and now has a felony. We pay $60/month for probation and $35/wk for 'group' therapy (which is required by the court for the next 2yrs)and on probation for the next 5yrs. At the current moment he cannot attend any of our childs school or sport events nor can he go to a simple park with her!! Its down right frustrating! Where is the justice to punish this hibitual lying child? Isnt that the problem? To be convicted when there is NO EVIDENCE or probable cause is RIDICULOUS!! How is that JUSTICE?

Cousin - April 6, 2010 12:58 PM

My 16 year old cousin is pregnant by a 18 year old boy from school what could happen to him if her parents freak out she's not 17 so is this still against the law if he is only two years older and not more than three

Lisa Gonzales - July 1, 2010 10:00 PM

my nieghboe exposed himself to my 13 yr od daughter in my own yard and no charges were taken upon him. I am very upset. What can I do?

Lisa Gonzales - July 1, 2010 10:02 PM

My nieghbor exposed himself to my 13 yr old daughter in my own yard and no charges were taken upon him. I am very upset. What can I do? They only got him on assualt to me. But I'm sure he should be charged with this.

Lisa Gonzales - July 1, 2010 10:03 PM

RAY - July 9, 2010 10:03 PM

I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSULT OF A 2 YEAR OLD. MY GRANDDAUGHTER, BY MY SONS EX GIRLFRIEND I IAM 45 YEARS OLD AND I AM A NURSE, I HAVE HELPED RAISE 5 GRANDKIDS ONE SON AND TWO DAUGHTERS, I HAVE NO CRIMINAL HISTORY, I DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO HIRE A LAWYER. I WAS INTERVIED TWICE BY DETECTIVES AND HAVE TAKEN A POLYGRAPH, THAT I REQUESTED, THEY SAID MY POLYGRAPH WAS INCONCLUSIVE, WE HAVE ONLY SEEN OUR GRANDDAUGHTER 4 TIMES SINCE SHE WAS BORN. I HELPED HER TO THE BATHROOM THE LAST TIME SHE WAS HERE NOW IAM IN A MESS. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE. I HAVE BEEN CHECKING EACH WEEK TO SEE IF I HAVE BEEN INDICTED. THE LAST TIME I TALKED TO DECTIVES WAS ON THE 30TH OF LAST MONTH. WHAT CHARGES CAN I EXCEPT AND HOW LONG BEFORE THEY INDICT ME OR WILL THEY INDICT ME? WHAT ELSE CAN I DO EXCEPT WAIT TO BE ARRESTED AND ASK FOR A COURT APPOINTED LAWYER?

Kristina - July 27, 2010 5:23 PM

My son's father was living with this girl when he had just turned 18 and she was 14. He lived there for about a month, they were dating and her parents knew. They broke up not too long after that. Well, when they first got together and when he first moved there the girl told him that she was already pregnant. He's not the kinda guy to break up with a girl because she is pregnant by another guy so he stayed with her and moved in. He didn't hear from her for a while after they broke up until the guy that was supposedly the baby's father decided to change his mind and say that he wasn't. The girl then turned around and said that my son's father was the father. She had the baby not too long after that. My son's father signed the papers because it was the right thing to do. Well, the girl's father had filed charges when my son's father was living with the girl and her mother. The girl's father is a cop. He and her mother are divorced and they don't live together. According to the girl, she doesn't hear from him that often. Even after the girl AND her mother testified that it was consensual. He spent three months in jail and was on probation but because he couldn't get anything but temp jobs and mowing lawns, he couldn't pay for his probation fees and it was just revoked today so now he goes back to jail for god knows how long. I want to know if there is any way that he will be able to see my son when he gets out?

Ms. "C" - September 6, 2010 6:12 PM

My son is being held on an alleged charged of Indecency With A Child. The child that alleged the charges is my grandaughter. Now at the time when the alleged charged supposely took place she was six years old and he was probabley eleven or twelve years depending on the month, however base upon her word and her words only my son is being held in the Adult Criminal Justice Center because he is now in his twenties and she just recently came forth with this accusation. There are so many untruths in this story that has been told by my grandaughter that I don't understand why does it seem like that I am the only one that sees it and when I share said info with the court appointed attorney doesn't anything happen in my son's favor.However due to limited financies I can not afford an Attorney for my son. So what are we (My son and I) to do.

bones - November 9, 2010 1:41 PM

if the male is 14 yrs of age and the female is 11yrs. of age,wat if any charge can be towards male child for unwanted sexual contact less than penetration can be charged?is there any statute of limitations on thi as well?and since they are legal adults now how wuld they b charged?

shay - December 5, 2010 8:52 PM

Here's my story. I am so frustrated! My boyfriend is in prison now because of a bogus charge. His step daughter (at the time)accused him of inappropriatly touching her breast. CPS investigated this in 2002 and the girl said she lied to get out of trouble. Here we are 6 years later and he is being charged with this crime. (The charges came about in 2008). At the time of the charges her mom wanted him back and was upset because she found out we were together and I was pregnant. She found out about us in Sept and the charges were filed in October. In November she had Thanksgiving dinner with his family. Ok if my child accused my ex husband of something like this, his family would be the last place I would be eating Thanksgiving at. He was adviced by his public att. to pled guilty to get a plea bargain. When the mom and girl found out they denied his plea bargain. Since he waived his right to a jury trial he left his faith up to the judge which gave him 10 years. I was confused about all of this an hired another att. He told me from what he read in the file, all of this was done out of hatered! She was mad because of me. Ok where is the justice? The att. said his hands are tied because he waived his rights. So while my daughter grows up father less for the next ten years, this woman and her child has continued on with life with these lies! Dont get me wrong, I was molested as a child so this is a very sore subject with me. But if you look at the time line, it surely states that she is a bitter woman! Anyone have any advice?

Geraldine Cockerham - December 6, 2010 11:54 AM

On April 15, 2008 my son, who has a history of mental illness was smoking a cigarette on his sisters porch, when a flying insect flew into his pants, he stuck his hand into his trousers to retrieve the bug, and while doing so the next door neighbor had a visitor, who drove up in an SUV with two children, my daughter next door neighbor called the police for my son and said he exposed himself to the child/children. My grandson was a witness to these allegations, but the officer wouldn't let him speak on my son's behalf. My son has been charged with this crime and is presently in jail. He has been found incompetent to face these charges. He is being held without bond. He has been sent from the jail to the State Mental Hospital, back to jail and back to the State Hospital. Please tell me what can be done about this injustice? I know he is innocent of these charges. The legal system of justice has wrongfully charged and convicted many innocent individuals. Reform must come. When will true justice be done? There is no evidence to charge him with this bogus crime. He is presently suffering with depression while in jail and no one seems to care. God help us all

Bl33d1ng_Elite - January 4, 2011 5:24 AM

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
-END

Rose - February 20, 2011 8:48 PM

Hello my soon to be ex-husband is being convicted of indecency with a child sexual contact 2nd degree felony in Texas I just found out Friday that he is plea bargaining out! He messes with my 12 year old daughter over a Period of time I am wondering this is his first reported sex offense and conviction ect what would his sentence be I'm in desperate need for answers please help thankyou

rafael - March 9, 2011 10:03 PM

Hello my wife made a report saying that she saw me touching my daughter at night when awaking from her sleep at night with no light on and without her glasses on,but i didnt do it.i havent been charge or convicted it been 7months they dont have nothing on me even give me a insanity evalulation,but found nothing wrong with me.being told by my wife that she had emotionly abusive relationship with her ex before me and that he would make her see things that wasnt really there and was taking medine for depression,but stop when she got pregent with our daughter and was told by her that she has a past about her uncle touching her when she was a kid,but told noone about it but me.what can i do to win my case plz help my email is coolcornflake87@yahoo.com thank you

april - April 7, 2011 3:59 PM

my son was ivolved with a young lady his age 15, they would fool around and she would leave him hickeys, and when he lost interest in her, she went and made false accusations that my son had put his hand in her pants, and bit her on her chest,the biting on the chest it was mutual, but she went and made a big deal and put a police report, my son is a good child, and this young lady is a trouble maker has been in juvenile, what could happen?

logan - April 16, 2011 7:14 PM

QUESTION:
Under the new Title 5 section 21.11 (C)(2) can a person be charged for touching a minor on non sexual parts of their body?

Please note that the new defintion under the chapter 21.01 includes an exception notice of 21.11 as to the definition of sexual contact.

Angela - July 30, 2011 6:33 AM

my oldest daughter 12 has been touched and messed with by her step father!he has been endited on two counts second degree felony Indecency with a child sexual contact In Texas! he is a first time offender! im so scared he is going get of with probation! what is the normal sentance for a first time offender if convicted on both counts please email me with replys thankyou

SYLVIA - September 5, 2011 9:00 PM

MY EXHUSBAND WAS CHARGED W/INDECENCY WITH A CHILD SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND ONLY GOT PROBATION HE RECENTLY WAS CHARGED AGAIN AND IT WAS A 2ND DEGREE FELONY BECAUSE IT IS BY CONTACT HOW CAN WE GET THIS SICK MAN PUT AWAY SO HE CAN NO LONGER HURT ANOTHER INNOCENT CHILD ?

lynn - September 12, 2011 1:31 PM

lynn - September 12, 2011 1:43 PM

please help my now 5 1/2 yr old son came out with his outcry on aug 13 2010 that my ex boyfriend has messed with his penus we have been waiting on the district att to do something on the case but i got a letter from them the other day saying they wasnt doing anything about this my son is sceared to death does anyone know the texas law on this where do i go now that the DA wont do anything and is letting this man walk a free man as far as i know he never even got arrested for this my email is johnnie18169@yahoo.com

Lucie Arteaga - January 12, 2012 4:15 PM

I was four when it started and thirteen when it ended. I didn't start coming to grips with it until about 22 years old and then let it be...until now when I am 47 and I come to find out there is nothing I can do to stop my pedophile. He abused my sister as well and I suspect others in the family. The statute of limitations is up for me...now what? Let him keep ruining young lives. WOW, what a great world we live in that allows that. Many of us can't or won't deal with the abuse until it's too late.

El Paso, Tx - February 2, 2012 12:07 AM

My 16yr old now was 13yrs when her step father touched her in places inappropriately. He would pinch her breast, walk around the house with his penis sticking out of his pjs, rub his hand on the inside of her leg as he was driving and he would lay ontop of her as she layed in bed and would adjust his penis on her vagina. Y on earth does the El Paso DA deny this case for prosecution? The law does not protect the victim. My daughter is seeking psychology help while the asshole walks around freely.

Samantha O. - February 23, 2012 4:05 PM

Hi I have a friend who has a daughter who was 12 years old @ the time she told her grandmother that her step-dad was touching her outside her clothes while she was sleeping. She said it was only like 3 times she thought it happened. Her grandmother tells my friend( the mother of the child) about it and says that she will keep her child to protect her & that my friend can go home to take care of her other female child and that she was leaving it up to my friend if she still wants to keep her husband. And like of course my friend's husband says he didn't do such thing and wasn't mad at my friend's daughter, he was very shocked to hear such things. He didn't like seeing my friend crying at night & he knew in order for my friend to have her other daughter back home was to leave. He felt that no one is going to believe him & will take the girl's statement over his & knew that he would be put in jail for something he didn't do. My friend's daughter later confesses that she doesn't believe her step-dad did such a thing to her & says she was getting confused with her dreams/nightmares. Well my friend tells her daughter that it was too late to fix it because he had left to his home town. Then a year passed, and my friend's husband came into town to visit his own child from another woman & my friend's mother was furious to know he was in town & thought he was back in the home, and threatened my friend that she would call the cops or CPS if that was the case. My friend told her he wasn't back in the home & so my friend's mother said okay..Well then another year had passed, he came back into town & visit my friend & her daughter wasn't mad or depressed that he was staying around the town & she also said that whatever she had said in the past wasn't true & the step-dad didn't hold any grudges & they were getting along so well. Then after 2 months he was there, my friend's mother was having thoughts he was back & started asking the children if he was back & they lied & said no because they knew their grandmother would call the cops on their step-dad. Well the kids's biological father told the grandmother that the step-dad was back & then the grandmother demanded that he pick up the girls & to not allowed them to go back to my friend or else she was calling the cops or the CPS and/or she was going to any way and that she was going to try getting custody. The girls' dad never knew about what was said 2 years ago til that day she questioned the kids in front of him. So now my friend doesn't know what to do about the situation..Any answers as to if my friend's mother still can call authority on her or her husband when the girl's biological dad releases them back to her. The girls's dad says he's not releasing them til after things cool down & perhaps when the step-dad is not back in the home..Email me at Onalleras@yahoo.com or leave ur answers here..P.S. I live in the state of Texas

Samantha O. - February 23, 2012 4:06 PM

Samantha O. - February 23, 2012 4:08 PM

video games rentals online - March 12, 2012 11:34 AM

Just wanna input on few general things, The website style is perfect, the content is very fantastic : D.

coonfused - September 13, 2012 12:43 AM

Hi, my boyfriend & I have been together for 5 months he told me around the 2 month of us being togeter tat he ad been convicted of TEXAS PENAL CODE §21.11 (A)(1) he says he didn't do it that they found no evidence or anything. The story is that he would baby sit is god children & one night whhhhile babysititing them at his. House he decided to take a shower while they were sleeping leaving. The door cracked incase they cried or something & while he was getting out they woke up & saw him he says a few days later while the parents were bating the kiyds girl & boy the little 3 yr old girl pointed to the little boys penis & said look like Jay. Ten he was convicted & charged for violation of TEXAS PENAL CODE §21.11 (A)(1) its been six years since e got out of prison he did 3 yrs. In jail he says he tried to change his public defendant & was denied he didn't have enough money for a lawyeror a good one at least. He hasn't been a repeat offender but is a registerd sex offender I was wondering if there is anything we can do to some ow get them to relook the case or give him a pardon?

coonfused - September 13, 2012 12:45 AM

Rob - November 15, 2012 4:15 PM

I'm sorry to hear there are so many people going to prison for such crimes. for those of you that don't have lawyers you need to get one fast. do they have public defenders there????
I too had been set up 25 yrs ago and let me be the first to tell you its not an easy fight. 99% of the time ( unless you have DAMN good witnesses ) you will lose. WHY?? courts always lean twords the child not thinking thay that child could of been briebed or cohursed to say certain things. yes it does take a sick person to do that but it does happen. WHY?? Wemon/men use their children as a tool to get back at you for breaking up and or leaving so what better way to "pay you back" as they say. OR lets say you have a child with a women and all of a sudden she desides she wants to be with someone else so she uses that child against you this is what happened to me and have seen it happen to other men as well. i just felt that as a victum of wrongfully accused i needed to share my storie with you all and let you know that i hope the best for you. wish i could say or do more for you all i really do. its sad to see a country do this to inasent men and wemon. god bless and hope all goes well to each and everyone of ya!!

Rob - November 15, 2012 4:47 PM

coonfused, i don't know much about texas laws but i can tell you that i don't see any chance of a pardon. i mean with all the real cases being seen in courts today a man/ women doesn't have a chance.in your boyfriends case there is a fine line between indecency and child neglect. what i mean is if he did shut the door and couldn't hear the child crying but someone else could then the child protective services would of been involved. YES a no win situation. courts don't care about the truth all they want is a conviction regardless if a crime has been commented or notthe only advice i can give to him is to make sure he stays regestard, keep a low key life and for his safty make sure your around him at all times when other kids are around. this way if a friend or foe finds out his past there is no way someone can falsly accuse him of anything. Good luck i really hope the best for you and him. again GOOD LUCK

Rob - November 16, 2012 1:23 PM

The point i'm trying to get accross to people is the mer fact that just because a person was found guilty of a sex crime doesn't mean that person did the said crime.It is possible that that person was set up which doesn't take much to do that now days. i'm no preacher and i'm not perfect by no means.
For those of you that are with someone that has been charged wit a sex crime there are ways to find out the truth.
#1-look into that persons past...has he/she been accused/charged before??? if so then its possible. but thats when you dig alittle deeper to see if the accusers are related, if so then i'd say they've been set up.
#2-look into that persons family history. was their mom,dad ,grandpa convicted of sex crimes??? even though your not born that way you can still be raised thinking thats normal life.
#3- ok no past convictions, no family history of sex crimes. the only thing you have left to do is look at how long its been sence the crime was commented. lets say a gut had no pryers, its been 20 yrs sence his conviction with no other problems. At this point i would say this person would be safe and that they just got caught up in something the couldn't get out of. best wishes to you all

Todd - August 18, 2013 3:00 PM

I was wondering what the ctg stands for? I have a uncle that was found guilty for indecent exposure w/child Ctg. his story is he took a pee with a minor present, I'm from Ohio and know every state has different laws, but what I'm reading Texas is crazy with certain laws. I'm just curious about the ctg.