Most Blogged Marijuana Story of the Week

Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL
Comments (3) Read through and enter the discussion with the form at the end
David - December 20, 2007 8:43 PM

Do you have to pass the Bar to represent someone in a Possession Of Marijuana criminal case? Less than 2 oz.

Jamie - December 20, 2007 9:11 PM


Unless you are representing yourself, you must have a bar card to represent someone in a criminal case in Texas.

And, as they say, 'a physician who treats himself has a fool for a patient'.

rimaspearie - February 16, 2008 8:45 PM

Th... th... they're beautiful, he stammered, yes, yes I want to booth them.

Post A Comment / Question Use this form to add a comment to this entry.

Remember personal info?