The Safety of Marijuana

As usual, Pete Guither at DrugWarrant digs up the facts about marijuana and its comparative lack of dangers to other substances, both legal and controlled.

Noting that the Drug Czar’s blog trumpets the need to redouble its efforts (and no doubt its funding) to go after “the non medical use of prescription drugs”, Pete decided to find the actual numbers behind the recent Florida Autopsy report that the Drug Czar was reporting on. Reproducing his table in part:

Drug Tracked

Carisoprodol/Meprobamate

Heroin

Methamphetamine

Amphetamine

MDMA

CANNABINOIDS

The highlights? Cocaine, 349 deaths; Alcohol, 160 deaths, Heroin, 29 deaths…

Marijuana (cannibinoids): Zero Deaths Caused.

With Xanax (Alprazolam) coming in at number three, shouldn’t we start considering prison for folks with panic attacks and anxiety disorders?   And look at Soma (Carisoprodol/Meprobamate) coming in ahead of Heroin and Ecstasy combined. Sounds to me like the Drug Czar may advise us soon to start saving up tax dollars to build more prisons.

Comments (21) Read through and enter the discussion with the form at the end
xXbrucy_jucyXx - March 12, 2008 12:58 PM

that is so true nobody ever dies from marijuana

bill cyrus - December 1, 2008 12:12 PM

ur all gay!

Shin Weekes - July 2, 2011 1:05 AM

The location connected with Kazanlak Location was in fact built during 1420. The assumption is just by many historians that this farming with the Kazanlak Flower set about near in which span. Rosa damascena, well-known to the picture when the Kazanlak Raised, were being allegedly unveiled in the neighborhood by the Turkish assess whom taken these people as a result of Egypt as well as discerning these individuals as part of his private good smelling lawn, and its at present developed meant for industrial easily use in a place encompassing Kazanluk referred to as “Valley regarding Rose bushes.” This distillate obtainable carnations comes for the reason that ‘Bulgarian Increased Oil”, and additionally “Bulgarian Increased by Otto”. Observe this specific get a link from learn more with regard to the annual Elevated Happening throughout Getaway honoring the particular improved. Rose bush Celebration

Dental Coaching - October 15, 2011 6:55 PM

Thank you for the really helpful article on dental practice management. One other problem is that dental are generally due tobad preventative care. Its commonly viewed among personnel in the lower and middle classes. It is caused by inherited genes plays a huge role, and some persons are more vulnerable to the risk of when compared with others dentists in the field of cosmetic dentistry.

Myron Massett - October 21, 2011 5:43 PM

Thanks for your publication. I also believe that laptop computers have become more and more popular today, and now are usually the only form of computer utilized in a household. This is because at the same time they are becoming more and more inexpensive, their processing power keeps growing to the point where they are as robust as desktop computers from just a few years back.

nasze mazury to cud natury - November 13, 2011 6:29 PM

Simply desire to say your article is as surprising. The clearness on your post is simply cool and that i could suppose you're an expert in this subject. Well together with your permission let me to grasp your RSS feed to keep updated with approaching post. Thanks one million and please continue the enjoyable work.

layer 3 switch - November 17, 2011 7:26 AM

I wanted to put you one very little observation just to thank you so much the moment again with the amazing strategies you have discussed in this article. This has been certainly remarkably open-handed with people like you to supply freely all a number of people could have marketed as an e-book in order to make some cash on their own, specifically seeing that you could possibly have tried it in the event you desired. These points as well served to be the good way to recognize that other individuals have the identical dreams much like my personal own to learn very much more around this matter. I'm sure there are lots of more pleasant occasions ahead for individuals that see your site.

Effie Steel - November 28, 2011 11:10 PM

Thanks for the ideas you are revealing on this web site. Another thing I would like to say is always that getting hold of copies of your credit file in order to check accuracy of the detail is the first activity you have to conduct in repairing credit. You are looking to clean up your credit reports from dangerous details errors that wreck your credit score.

escorte braila - December 9, 2011 9:08 PM

Thanks, You haven’t meant to do this, however I believe you encounter was able to express the mind-set that lots of persons are really in.

quotes of encouragement - February 1, 2012 9:34 AM

I truly like the layout of your site. I appreciate the quality of the information. You have done a exceptional job. Thank you very much

Merchant Services - February 8, 2012 5:14 PM

Merchant Relief Services can provide necessary merchant services to you. Offering the folling merchant services at competitive rates that can save you money. Bank Card Consulting, Merchant Cash Advance, Direct Leads, Charge Back Management Services, High Risk Merchant Services, Rate Reduction Analysis, Ach Check Services, Fraud Pervention, SSL Certificates Services and more.

Virgil Jagodzinski - February 21, 2012 10:03 PM

Outstanding post, I conceive website owners should learn a lot from this website its rattling user pleasant. So much good info on here :D.

Dentist Salaries - March 20, 2012 4:02 PM

As a dental practice management consultant, I simply desired to thank you so much all over again. I'm not certain the things that I might have sorted out without the concepts provided by you about that area of interest. Have you considered a dental practice managment seminar company? It previously was a challenging concern in my circumstances" but spending time with this specialised manner you treated that made me to cry with happiness. Now i'm thankful for your service as well as trust you find out what a powerful job you are undertaking teaching the rest by way of your blog. I am sure you've never got to know all of us. Thanks - your dental coach.

seo services delhi - March 21, 2012 11:43 AM

excellent post, very informative. I'm wondering why the opposite specialists of this sector do not realize this. You must proceed your writing. I am sure, you've a huge readers' base already!

London escorts - May 2, 2012 2:03 AM

I have been browsing online greater than three hours lately, yet I never found any attention-grabbing article like yours. Itˇ¦s lovely value enough for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the internet will likely be much more useful than ever before.

kefir grains for kids - May 24, 2012 4:29 PM

Welcome to California, take someone with you when you leave.

Validore - June 30, 2012 10:03 PM

le-boin-coin is the perfect way.

free chatline - December 19, 2012 2:11 PM

Thanks for your article. I also believe laptop computers have become more and more popular these days, and now are usually the only form of computer utilised in a household. This is due to the fact that at the same time potentially they are becoming more and more affordable, their computing power keeps growing to the point where these are as robust as desktop computers out of just a few years back.

Aisha - July 25, 2013 10:51 PM

It's hard to find experienced people on this subject, but you sound like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks

smart circle - October 18, 2013 9:22 AM

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this
website. I really hope to view the same high-grade blog posts by you in the
future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my
very own blog now ;)

jiu jitsu schools - March 15, 2014 12:14 AM

It was obviously a training program for warfare of some kind ' and a good one, at that,
since they were victorious in returning Lot, his
family and all of their possessions from the hands of warring kings.

Your arm weighing just ten jins can move a specific thing weighing
ten thousand jins with a stroke. Muscle tone is often important to martial
artists especially when conditioning for a competition.

Send To A Friend Use this form to send this entry to a friend via email.