Section 106.116. Reports of Court to Commission

Unless the clerk is otherwise required to include the information in a report submitted under Section 101.09, the clerk of a court, including a justice court, municipal court, or juvenile court, shall furnish to the commission on request a notice of a conviction of an offense under this chapter or an adjudication under Title 3, Family Code, for conduct that constitutes an offense under this chapter. The report must be in the form prescribed by the commission.